15 King George Gardens, Warwick Bridge, Carlisle CA4 8SA
£179,950 | 3 Double Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms
Last property remaining on a wonderful new development of 16 semi-detached 3 bedroomed houses, expertly designed over 3 floors to the highest standard and offering quality fittings and finishes throughout.
Situated on a side road in the heart of Warwick Bridge village approximately 5 miles east of Carlisle and 3 miles from Brampton, offering a pleasant front rural view towards Carrock Fell and extensive south-west facing rear gardens over looking mature trees.
Warwick Bridge offers a good range of local amenities including regular bus routes, primary school with nursery, medical practice, post office, butchers, petrol station, cafe and a Cooperative food store.
*Please note the images are of the development and may not relate to the property in question*
– Fully fitted dining kitchen with integrated high specification appliances
– 3 double bedrooms
– Luxury fully tiled main bathroom and en-suite shower room
– Cloakroom with WC and Wash hand basin
– Spacious lounge with patio doors leading to South West facing rear landscaped garden
– High quality floor coverings throughout
– Security alarm system
– Extensive block paved driveway
– Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing
– 10 year new home warranty