Pillar, Little Salkeld, Penrith, Cumbria CA10 1NJ
3 Bedroom Luxury Bungalow
Located on the edge of Little Salkeld and less than a mile from the village of Langwathby with local services. Each bungalow comes with a south facing and professionally designed and landscaped garden.
Meticulously constructed to an exceptionally high standard, by time served craftsmen. Inspired by the Arts & Crafts movement with Tudor gable detailing and traditional mullion windows to provide a timeless design.
Majority of plots include a magnificent double height sunroom, that have been specifically designed to take advantage of the superb views of the Lakeland fells.
Designers choice of kitchen, tiles, carpets & floor coverings, to suit the most discerning purchaser.
* Brick and render finish dependent on plot.
- Eco Friendly & Energy Efficient Air Source Heat Pumps
- Underfloor Heating
- Oak Internal Doors
- Branded Kitchen Appliances; Oven, Hob, Extractor Hood, Dishwasher & Fridge Freezer
- Electric Fire With Locally Carved Stone Surround
- External Front & Rear Lights
- Roca Sanitaryware & Brassware
- Designers Choice of Luxury Carpets & Floor Coverings
- Landscaped Gardens & Boundary Fencing/ Walls
- Superfast Fibre Broadband