Plot 7 – Pillar, Little Salkeld, Penrith, Cumbria CA10 1NJ
3 Bedroom Luxury Bungalow
Located on the edge of Little Salkeld and less than a mile from the village of Langwathby with local services. Each bungalow comes with a south facing and professionally designed and landscaped garden.
Meticulously constructed in brick to an exceptionally high standard, by time served craftsmen. Inspired by the Arts & Crafts movement with Tudor gable detailing and traditional mullion windows to provide a timeless design.
Plot 7 comes with a south facing, professionally designed and landscaped garden and a magnificent double height sunroom, that has been specifically designed to take advantage of the superb views of the Lakeland fells.
It is ready to move into and features our Interior Designers choice of kitchen, tiles & floor coverings.
- Eco Friendly & Energy Efficient Air Source Heat Pumps
- Underfloor Heating
- Garage and Driveway
- Includes Branded Integrated Kitchen Appliances; Oven, Hob, Extractor Hood, Dishwasher & Fridge Freezer
- Utility Room with Sink
- Oak Internal Doors
- Electric Fire With Locally Carved Stone Surround
- External Front & Rear Lighting
- Roca Sanitaryware & Brassware
- Landscaped South Facing Garden & Boundary Fencing
- Double Height Sunroom
- Superfast Fibre Broadband
*Computer generated images and photos are intended for illustrative purposes only and should be treated as general guidance only*